MCWT Foundation’s Website Design Competition
FINAL STEP: After you have uploaded your files to FileZilla, this step is required to be considered for judging. Submission of this task is due by Tuesday, December 3rd, 2019, 8:59 PM.
- Update Team Name
- Update Team Member Name(s) & email(s)
- Update Coach Name and email address (will be used to notify finalists)
- Upload you site url (link provided as HOW TO VIEW YOUR SITE)
- Mark the task COMPLETE
- Then click Review & Submit to view your application in full.
- The last step is to click Submit My Application to complete and notify judges that you have provided a site you created for judging.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE 8:59 PM TUESDAY, DEC 3, 2019 (no exceptions)
You are not permitted to modify your submission once your task has been submitted.
STEP 1: To create your MCWT profile:
- Log in on this page. If you don’t have an SM Apply account, click the Register button in the upper right corner.
- Fill out the form.
- Make sure to use a real email address. If you do not have an email address, ask your parent to create one for you.
- The password must contain 8 characters, a capital letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a symbol.
- Example of a good password: Ch3rrie$.
- Once the form is successfully completed, log in to the email account you used to sign up. Check your email for the message"MCWT SurveyMonkey Apply Account Email Verification" and open the message to click the CONFIRM EMAIL ADDRESS box.
- You have successfully completed your MCWT profile!
STEP 2: Start the application for the competition.
- Look for a message in your email inbox, or SPAM/JUNK, from "FluidReview."
- Open the message, read the email, and click on the confirmation link.
- The link should take you to your profile page for the MCWT Website Design Competition.
- Click the Get Started button on your profile page.
STEP 3: Complete & SUBMIT the application for the competition.
- Click the Start button on Step 1 and complete the form that loads in order to complete your registration.
- These are sections/tasks to complete.
- Complete coach information form
- Complete team member information form (two forms, if a team of two)
- Once each task is Marked Complete , you should Review & Submit to view your application in full.
- The last step is to click Submit My Application to complete your registration.
You have successfully registered for the MCWT Website Design Competition!
For additional information visit: http://www.mcwtwebdesign4girls.net.